Friday, March 21, 2014

Blog introduction

Hello! My name is Summer. I'm a 17 year-old college student, taking up Tourism Management and I love to read.
In this blog, I will be reviewing (mostly fangirling) Young Adult books. This will basically be my outlet for 'feels', rants & etc. I'm an amateur reviewer, and I still have a lot to learn.
I'm excited for what my blog will become and hopefully I'll make a great progress as a blogger and a reviewer.
Other details will be written under the 'About me' section.
Thanks and have a good day! :) xx


2 comments:

  1. Hi Summer!You have a beautiful name:)
    You have a lovely blog.I can't believe that it's just a few days old.I swear my blog didn't look as impressive as yours when I started it.
    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging.I am sure you'll have a lot of fun.

    Mishma @ As the page turns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youuuu! It means a lot. I really love your blog. I'll work hard so my blog will be as awesome as yours. :) xx

      Delete