Wednesday, April 02, 2014

The Waiting Game

"I NEED THIS BOOK NOW!"
Familiar, isn't it? It may be a sequel to a book, another novel from your favorite author or when it has an interesting blurb. All readers experience the same yearning feeling. But it's a lot worse if the book hasn't even been released yet, you're forced to wait a long time before you can read it. Yep, it sucks!


Here are the books I'm dying to read.

The Forever Song (Blood of Eden #3)


Author: Julie Kagawa
Release Date: April 15, 2014






The One (The Selection #3)


Author: Kiera Cass
Release Date: May 6, 2014






City of Heavenly Fire (The Mortal Instruments #6)


Author: Cassandra Clare
Release Date: May 27, 2014





On the Fence


Author: Kasie West
Release Date: July 1, 2014






Opposition (Lux #6)


Author: Jennifer Armentrout
Release Date: August 5, 2014






(All our Yesterdays #2)


Author: Cristin Terrill
Release Date: August 14, 2014






Rival (Fall Away #2)


Author: Penelope Douglas
Release Date: August 26, 2014






Unmade (Lynburn Legacy #3)


Author: Sarah Rees Brennan
Release Date: September 23, 2013






The Blood of Olympus (Heroes of Olympus #5)


Author: Rick Riordan
Release Date: October 14, 2014





Reborn (Altered #3)


Author: Jennifer Rush
Release Date: January 6, 2015






Penryn & the End of Days #3


Author: Susan Ee
Release Date: May 14, 2015






2 comments:

  1. I've seen most of these books on goodreads and other blogs, but the one I'm waiting on is Dreams of Gods and Monsters! I desperately need that book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen people buzz about Dreams of Gods and Monsters. I've never read the series, but I'll be reading Daughter of Smoke and Bone next week. I've been wanting to read it for so long, I hope I'll love it. :)

      Delete